Register for Summer 2014 classes now!
WELCOME to PORA Adult Learning - Something for Everyone!
May - August - Over 30 great classes to choose from
Browse our online catalog and register for classes.
View or print our Summer flier.
Fees & Payment
- You must be a PORA member to attend classes (see Membership information below)
- Class fees range from $10-25. In addition, several classes are free
- Our online registration accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- You may also call or stop by PORA to register and pay by cash, check or credit card
Your PORA membership is essential to keep Sun City West a self-governed community.
- You must be a PORA member to attend classes. Membership is open to SCW residents and non-residents. Membership fee is $20 per household / $10 for an individual.
- If you are unsure of your membership status, check the back of your Rec Center card for a PORA date sticker or call PORA Member Services at 623-584-4288.
- A Member Services volunteer may call you if you registered for a class, and your annual membership fees are due.
PORA Adult Learning has a No Refund policy.
If a class is cancelled prior to the first session, all monies will be credited to your account for future classes.
Refunds will be granted only for extenuating circumstances. No credit or refund will be granted after the start of a class.